Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fantasy Vacation: Paris, France during Christmas

For a new idea, I thought that I would share places that I dream about visiting.  Places that I love and would love to visit but DO NOT have the means to visit at this time.  For my first post, I have been thinking about Paris, France.  During Christmas.

Travel and Leisure names it one of the 10 Great Places to Spend Christmas and I couldn't agree more.  The romance, the lights, the shopping, the champagne.  Can we all take a collective sigh?  I mean, come on!

Here are a few options for what to do during the holiday season, including attend a Midnight Mass at Notre Dame, take a stroll down the light filled Champs-Elysee, and admire the beautiful chocolate displays by Patrick Roger.
I'm not sure if this could get any better.  Softly lit avenues, champagne, cobblestone streets, Christmas Carols in French.  (I'm not sure if this last one exists, but imagine it happening in my dreams).  Ahhhh, one day. C'est ci bon.

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. though the post is a month old, i really like your post. i love traveling as well, yet, there are so many destinations that i haven't been able to visit. at the time being, i can only dream and look at pics. :) thanks for sharing this. merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete