Thursday, June 23, 2011

Absence makes the heart.....oh you know the rest.

Well, it has been a while.  And I have to admit, these last few months have been a bit crazy.  But alas, it is summer time, and I now have oodles (great word, huh) of time to tell you about my boring life.  As a gentle (re) introduction to blogging, I'll tell you about a few things coming up that I am excited about. 

1.  New York
In a few weeks I'll be heading back to the great city of New York with my family.  We are seeing two great shows, Catch Me If You Can and Jersey Boys.  I love musicals so much.  I even recorded the Tony's even though I don't get all the inside jokes because I don't see that many shows.  But can I express how much I love Neil Patrick Harris?  Like, so much. He is so talented.  Here is a clip to express my love.

Anyway...I'm looking forward to a great trip!  Have I told ya about how much I love NYC? 

2.  Babies
In a few months I will get to meet two new additions to the world from two of my very best friends in the world.  And I am so excited. 

My friends are going to be great parents.  And their kids are going to be awesome.  And I am going to be a great (pseudo) aunt.  Get ready for gratuitous amounts of love...

3.  No School
I have officially finished school.  No, really, I have.  No longer will I be strolling the south oval.  No longer will I be buying books that pile in my office.  No longer will I be going to class after work.  SCHOOL NO MORE!  This is the first time in my life I have not been a student (it only took about 20 years).  WAHOO!  But, I'm sure I'll get bored soon.  I have a problem. 


I find this clip appropriate because a new Muppets movie is coming out in November and I am weirdly excited.  But, I'll save that side of crazy for another post. 

4.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part Deux
I don't know whether to laugh or cry...I'm so emotional!  I love the Harry Potter books so much.  It might be a little dorky, but I don't give a rat's ass what you think.  That was maybe a little harsh.  Sorry about that.  Anyway, I would be so happy if one day I could be a professor at Hogwarts.  If that makes me a super nerd, so be it.  But, I cannot wait for the final installment of the Harry Potter movies.  I plan to visit Harry Potter's Wizarding World of Magic one day (yeah, it is true).  Sure, I'll blame it on the kids, but really, deep down, I'll be like a small child, too excited to sleep.  (See above). 

Well, that is all for now.  A short little post.  I hope to one day be like my fellow blogger friends (Kendall, I'm talking to you) who can post a little something everyday.  I admire her commitment.  Just to top it off with one more video, here is a little something to welcome me back to the blog world.






1 comment:

  1. Alice Cooper actually isn't the creepiest thing in that muppets video... I'm impressed you even found that!

    ReplyDelete