Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Love Gold! (Insert Goldmember Accent)


Don't you miss Austin Powers?  So stupid, yet so funny.  The ironic thing about this clip is that I would totally live in that office.  Okay, maybe not completely, but I am digging the gold accessories.  Maybe not the gold panthers (although those would fit nicely in my living room).


If it is gold, I will probably buy it.  I have a gold watch that I wear everyday.  I love it.  And I was so happy when Kate Spade decided to make June's color of the month gold.  Please look at this cute site.  And try not to buy something.  Impossible, impossible I tell you! 

Kate Spade Color of the Month

After you have lusted over the various items of clothing and handbags that you cannot afford (okay, maybe I can't afford), head on over the "play" portion of their website and revel in the cuteness that is Kate Spade. 

Kate Spade Play






No comments:

Post a Comment