Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Explore. Dream. Discover.



"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

This is a quote that Travis showed me not long ago and it inspires me explore. 

So, I am reluctantly starting a blog. I have been thinking about it for a while and I am inspired to share some things from my life. One of the main things that I plan on writing about will be travel, my favorite thing to do. The title of this blog suggests exactly what I want to write about: new places that I want to go, old places I have visited, and discoveries right here in Norman, Oklahoma and beyond. So, without further ado, I bring you my musings on life, travel, and design. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment