Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lusting for Fall

I cannot express enough my love for summer.  The flip-flops, the days by the pool, three months vacation...  It it truly hard to beat.  But by September when the days are still 95 degrees and the mall is starting to put out sweaters and boots, I start to really jones for some fall weather.  So I thought I would share with you a few things that I am lusting after this upcoming fall.  I realize that most of you could care less about what I want to wear this fall, so really this blog entry is just a glorified excuse for me to window online shop. 

I really want these red Hunter boots.




Wouldn't they just be perfect for rainy gamedays?  Also, they could serve as my snow boots for the five days it snows during the winter in Oklahoma.  And they are just really cute.  Anyone know where I can find some for waaay less than $125?

I also want this dress from Anthropologie.  Big shocker that I like something from this store, but they just have the cutest clothes that are perfect for teaching.   Casual but still polished.



I especially like shirt dress aspect of it.  Corduroy is perfect for fall and the nipped in waist always looks put together.  Sidenote:  Isn't corduroy the weirdest word?  It is not how you expect it to be spelled.

I love a good scarf.  As soon as it is cool enough for me to bust one out, you can bet that I am wearing one.  While I was in Italy, I got this cute pink/red scarf that is just wispy enough to wear in 60-70 degree weather.  Perfect addition to any outfit. 





But, I also like this scarf from Anthropologie.  Isn't it cute? 

I like that it has lots of colors in it that could match pretty much any outfit.  And it looks cozy. 

Well, that is it for me when it comes to shopping.  If you have any must have fall items, feel free to comment!  I would love to see what you like to wear too! 

3 comments:

  1. ooooh, me too me too. sweaters & boots & scarves & hats. it all sounds marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to wear a scarf last week! Its definitely fall here, the trees are already red and yellow, so pretty! You should look at the Bowtied-Beauty Boots and Frill Force Jacket that Anthropologie has...so cute! I'm thinking about the boots myself, I think I can justify it up here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of wanderlustpawley blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete